Making A Payment
If you have set up Direct Debit for your account, you do not need to make a manual payment. The amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the last working day of each month.
You will still receive your invoice and see the pending balance as of that month on the My Vodafone App and website.
Other methods of payment
Your payment due date is listed on the first page of your invoice. Payment should be affected by this date to avoid suspension of line and late payment fees as explained in the terms of your contract.
- Online payment: You may make a payment for single-line accounts on the Vodafone website or My Vodafone App, by logging in and clicking on Pay My Bills. This feature is currently only available for mobile lines and Liberty WiFi Plans.
- Internet Banking: You can make a payment from your bank’s bill payment facility, to one of the accounts listed on the first page of your invoice. Please make sure to include both your account and invoice number when making an Internet Banking payment. This may take 3 days to be processed.
- Payment at a Store: You may also affect payment by visiting a Vodafone Outlet with your ID card.
Use your plan from the first until the last day of the month
Receive your invoice
first two weeks of
the following month.
Set up direct debit to
have it paid on the last
working day of the month
Make your manual
payment by the due date.
Your bank will inform Vodafone if your payment through Direct Debit was not successful. We will send you an SMS to inform you of this, after which you should:
1 Make a manual payment through our website, Internet Banking or at a store, within 7 days to avoid suspension of your line.
2 Check with your bank to see why it was not successful, or if your bank card details have changed, you can visit a Vodafone store with your ID card to update them.
Other methods of Payment
- Online Payment: Our website and My Vodafone App will display an Unsuccessful Payment message if your payment does not go through. If this is the case, please check that you are entering your bank card details correctly. You can also amend any expired Bank Card details from the My Profile section and then proceed to make the payment.
- Internet Banking: Please ensure that you enter your account number, and the invoice number towards which you are making a payment, when using Internet Banking. Both of these can be found on the first page of your monthly bill. Should the amount not be deducted from your pending balance within 3 working days, you may contact our Customer Care with full details of your transaction so we can assist with the way forward.
- Payment at a Store: You are requested to present your ID card when visiting a store to make a payment towards your bill, and will be given a receipt for the amount settled.
If your line has been suspended, you may contact us on our Live Chat between 08:00-22:00 after you have made your payment so we can unbar your services. Outside of these hours, you may reach us by calling on 247/ +35699999247.