You can purchase any bundle that is compatible with your plan:
- 1. From your My Vodafone App account or www.vodafone.com.mt/bundles, by selecting your preferred bundle and purchasing it through mobile credit or bank card.
- 2. By sending the relevant activation code by SMS to 16200. The bundle cost will be deducted from your mobile credit.
A confirmation SMS will be sent to your number once purchase is successful, and you can then go on to use your bundle.
You can also check that your bundle has been purchased, and check remaining balance and validity by sending a free blank SMS to 16290 or from the My Vodafone App.
If you purchase a bundle which is automatically recurring, it will repurchase again upon expiry using the same payment method until you cancel it.
Any usage over and above your bundle is charged at out of bundle rates as cited in the terms and conditions of the plan.
You can cancel your bundle by sending the relevant code by SMS to 16200. All cancellation codes may be found on www.vodafone.com.mt/bundles.
If you cancel a bundle before it expires, you will still be able to use it until its expiry date or until it is fully consumed, but it will then not repurchase again.
Bundle Purchase Error
If you have followed to above steps and did not manage to buy your bundle, please check:
- That you have enough funds in your choice of payment method
- If using a bank card, that all details have been entered correctly and it is valid
- If you have a recurring bundle already, simply cancel this first by sending the respective code by SMS to16200, and then proceed to repurchase a new one. All cancellation codes may be found on www.vodafone.com.mt/bundles.
You can find a list of all our bundles and terms here: www.vodafone.com.mt/tc-payasyoutalk#recurring-4g-internet-bundles